How does a tutoring session work?
– Each session is tailored to the needs of the individual usually, with the beginning of the session starting with me assessing the problems of my client. From there, I begin my process of providing knowledge and foundation. I wrap up the session with a little bit of review in order to successfully reinforce the lesson. This is complemented by me checking up on what I taught in each of the future lessons.
How do you teach?
– My major premise in teaching is the importance of intuition and understanding. In other words, why the math works. This is important because it becomes easier to understand how to use it when you understand why it works and what it is used for.
How do we pay for the session?
– For now, I accept payment through PayPal as they accept all major cards and PayPal accounts.
How do I set up Skype?
– To set up Skype, follow these steps:
- Go to the Skype website
- Download the client
- Create an account, preferably using the email address you used to book the appointment
- Make sure your webcam and microphone work
- Accept my contact request when received
- Be online when it’s time for the session.